This is a 'Now' page. I love the idea of nownownow.com and so here it is!
Last update: 21 April 2023
The personal habits I'm focusing on
- Playing the Piano!!: I used to play the piano when I was 13-14-15, but I never had a passion for it. My keyboard was just catching dust in my room. I did have the talent, though, and I had been thinking for a couple of years now to get back to it. Guess what happened? A friend of mine left her keyboard at my house for a couple of months while traveling, and so I started playing again! It feels nostalgic and new at the same time. Thank you, Universe, for pushing it right under my nose!
My business focus atm
- Project-based offers: I've been working with an hourly fee for business support or a fee per session for lifestyle coaching for a while now, and I'm starting to get more project-based work, which I enjoy more! The longer I live in Peru, the more I let go of that sense of time. I'm a hyper-efficient person, and I get in my groove when I can let go of time and dive into a project or a goal, knowing exactly what my talents are worth, no matter how long (or short) I spend on it! (The offer I'm working on atm is a Business Organization service for photographers, in collaboration with my client Kristelle Boulos. Stay tuned!)
- Burnout Coaching with Croswell Coaching: I met Paul W. Croswell for the first time when I was a guest on his podcast. Our stories are so similar, I decided to invite him to the Healthy High Achievers podcast (watch the episode here). I'm so happy to announce we've decided to start working together by helping professionals prevent and recover from burnout! Check out the Burnout Coaches right here.
- Record a new batch of podcast episodes: I have a list of interesting guests who I'd love to have on the Healthy High Achievers Podcast. They've been through chronic disease or burnout, and have learned how to be more kind to themselves, live mindfully, and balance their busy lives.
What I'm still not doing
- Buying plants ... Gosh, it's been on my list of goals for over a year now ... You know what I'll do? I'll just outsource this one to my boyfriend, instead of beating myself up for not going to a crowded Peruvian market on Saturdays looking for an I-don't-even-know-which plant.
I'd like to push myself to ...
- Sing more on social media. Somehow, when I'm not on a stage, I don't feel comfortable singing. As long as I have the right context of a stage, a microphone, musicians, and an audience, I'm good. But the moment a friend says: "Could you sing something for me?" I freak out. I admire people who just randomly create a Reel singing the song they're working on. And I'm feeling like doing the same. Maybe even incorporating a tiny bit of singing in the middle of a podcast episode, who knows? (I do have YouTube videos, though, but again, there was a context. If you're curious, here's my bilingual cover of Feeling Good!)